What's new

Found it! Bride of pinbot

• Thread starter Deleted member 3624
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3624

Looking for a project BOP , not worried if it’s a bit tatty as long as it’s all there ! PM what ever you may have !

There's usually quote a few BOPs floating around and the majority of them are usually trashed, would have thought you could of found a project game quite easily.

There's usually quote a few BOPs floating around and the majority of them are usually trashed, would have thought you could of found a project game quite easily.
You would have thought so wouldn’t you lol - I’m in no hurry ! Just seeing what’s out there ?

s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Willams Machine Bride of Pin Bot Pinball Machine
Project £1200 might do a deal on the 3?

You did say a project ? [emoji3] Unfortunately project territory often involves a battery issue.

Or are you just after a working BOP that needs a clean?

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Nope I have a drill and I’m not afraid to use it lol - I have mailed her and mailed Martin ( location is a long way from me mind but if she is happy then I’ll have a crack at it !

It’s a gamble though as to the degree of damage to the boards when you can’t actuslly see them !

He away with the fairy’s to be honest wants a lot more than £1200 and hasn’t even plugged it in to see if it actually works ! Another dreamer - lost the keys more like threw the keys away -

Back
Top Bottom