What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Bride of pinbot

• Thread starter Deleted member 3624
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3624

Looking for a project BOP , not worried if it’s a bit tatty as long as it’s all there ! PM what ever you may have !

There's usually quote a few BOPs floating around and the majority of them are usually trashed, would have thought you could of found a project game quite easily.

There's usually quote a few BOPs floating around and the majority of them are usually trashed, would have thought you could of found a project game quite easily.
You would have thought so wouldn’t you lol - I’m in no hurry ! Just seeing what’s out there ?

s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Willams Machine Bride of Pin Bot Pinball Machine
Project £1200 might do a deal on the 3?

You did say a project ? [emoji3] Unfortunately project territory often involves a battery issue.

Or are you just after a working BOP that needs a clean?

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Nope I have a drill and I’m not afraid to use it lol - I have mailed her and mailed Martin ( location is a long way from me mind but if she is happy then I’ll have a crack at it !

It’s a gamble though as to the degree of damage to the boards when you can’t actuslly see them !

He away with the fairy’s to be honest wants a lot more than £1200 and hasn’t even plugged it in to see if it actually works ! Another dreamer - lost the keys more like threw the keys away -

Back
Top Bottom