What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bride of pinbot 2.0

Okay - speak to Mark Squires.

Dr Pinball.

One of the nicest guys in this business.

He runs this place - if you go onto his facebook listing there is a customer of his selling some games on.

As Mark looks after them - they will be well looked after.

The other BoP went for 1800 , so I guess you know value for that one now.

Sold without any pics of inside or other questions answered.

Too much of a gamble for me, not knowing what it's worth. [emoji846]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Mate don't sweat it. I bought wreck of a creech off ebay before I knew which way was up and have been making it up as I go ever since.

The thread was a dead set classic, probably more fun for those not directly involved. Now he's history, you're here and smashing it up.. Alls well that ends well!
I think we have all done that ....
You earn your stripes in pinball ...
That creech turned out amazing mate .. :thumbs:

The other BoP went for 1800 , so I guess you know value for that one now.

Sold without any pics of inside or other questions answered.

Too much of a gamble for me, not knowing what it's worth. [emoji846]

I offered a grand for it, the last pin I got from eBay was a mess and needed some tlc. Without all pics and questions answered it needs to be cheap!

Yep fair point and if like me a newbie I need all the help I can get, I don't have enough money just to buy a big ornament

Yep fair point and if like me a newbie I need all the help I can get, I don't have enough money just to buy a big ornament
Buy that Getaway from Dr Pinballs as suggested, go from there. [emoji106] One is never enough anyway so don't worry. Hah

Last edited:
Don’t buy anything off e bay there are plenty of better pins on here also there are 3 good well looked after pins on on face book mark squires is selling

I have spoken with the guy that's done all the work on the machines but the chap that owns them is over 4 hours away from me
gloucester to cambridge is a little over 2 hours, don't know where the machine actually are but if Mark Squires says its ok then I'll guarantee it'd be worth the visit. These are not the ones on ebay.

The thing is - as you are new to pinball @Steve64 - would you know what was a good or bad machine? I do not mean that being nasty.

Mark Squires is a personal friend of over 20 years. Plenty on here will vouch for his word.

Martin can collect or hire a van :)

Phil

I’d say if Mark says it’s ok it doesn’t need a visit unless you are picking it up. (I think that’s what Sven was implying as well) Get used to driving if you want to get into this hobby. Ive driven from Belfast to limerick to lift a pin, I’ve also got a ferry across the Irish Sea (dearest span of water in Europe) then driven down to Kent to lift a pin and drive back...

edit.
And as pick says, would you know its good or bad in person any more than a photo?

buy of the forum and you won’t be far away from as described, loads on here will help you sort it out if it goes wrong also

I’d say if Mark says it’s ok it doesn’t need a visit unless you are picking it up. (I think that’s what Sven was implying as well) Get used to driving if you want to get into this hobby. Ive driven from Belfast to limerick to lift a pin, I’ve also got a ferry across the Irish Sea (dearest span of water in Europe) then driven down to Kent to lift a pin and drive back...

edit.
And as pick says, would you know its good or bad in person any more than a photo?

buy of the forum and you won’t be far away from as described, loads on here will help you sort it out if it goes wrong also
Next time you're in Kent, I'll make you a brew!

Just seen these comments (sorry I'm a lazy forum member) and would like to say thanks for all the comments - decent of you folks.

Merry Flippin' Christmas 🎅🎄🎄🎄🎄

Back
Top Bottom