What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bride of pinbot 2.0

Yes it is a better game. But depends on how much and if it has the custom cabinet decals etc....

Runs on PROC thru a single board computer and CPU board then interfaces to the original power driver board....

Worth asking if they have the original hardware they took out as well.

A good machine for a collection - but not great if you can only have one.

Still wouldnt be in my top 30 games.

Depends on how much they want.

I'm looking for my first machine so maybe I will pass it by, I'm completely green to pinball and its all a bit of a minefield for me at the moment.
Thanks for your help.
Steve

Steve - there are a lot of fantastic wpc89/95 games that are great bang for buck. Sub 2k, lots to do, easy to fix (and a ton of knowledge here when you can't) great for a first machine.

Shadow, demo man, judge dredd, t2, getaway, fish tales, black rose, Dr who, Johnny mnemonic...

All good games, all common, one will pop up in no time at a good price. That's you're best bet imo.

Steve - there are a lot of fantastic wpc89/95 games that are great bang for buck. Sub 2k, lots to do, easy to fix (and a ton of knowledge here when you can't) great for a first machine.

Shadow, demo man, judge dredd, t2, getaway, fish tales, black rose, Dr who, Johnny mnemonic...

All good games, all common, one will pop up in no time at a good price. That's you're best bet imo.
Totally agree with Davey, some great games ^^^ to often these games get overlooked and are some of the best bang for buck games out there.

You looking at the one on eBay? Sent the chap a note today to ask for more pics.

Thanks guy's I will make a list of the ones you have mentioned and hang on until something comes along

Yep that's the one, but it's a bit more than I can afford to be fair
Might be a bit over priced for its condition , it's hard to tell. eBay pricing seems somewhat inflated, so if you can get a machine from someone here as your first one, you'll be getting one that you know is in reasonable order.

I found the people on this forum to be incredibly helpful (and supportive!) when I got my first machine last year and I needed a fair bit of help with that bad boy!

Understatement!

It was the thread of the year that one 😂
Yes, not quite the entrance to the pinball community I was after.

What I should have done, is what Steve is rightly doing. Ask for advice here.

I did not do that. 🙂🤪

This BoP starts at 1500 and ends today I think.

No back box pics inside or under table, but I think if it relists he might take some. I asked for a few!

Yes, not quite the entrance to the pinball community I was after.

What I should have done, is what Steve is rightly doing. Ask for advice here.

I did not do that. 🙂🤪

Mate don't sweat it. I bought wreck of a creech off ebay before I knew which way was up and have been making it up as I go ever since.

The thread was a dead set classic, probably more fun for those not directly involved. Now he's history, you're here and smashing it up.. Alls well that ends well!

that bop on ebay needs a redacal. it’s a fairly big job. i was going it don’t sell and he lowers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep but is it worth the £1500
It's tough to say from the pics and the description. I'm after a BoP or Pinbot as a project and I wasn't going to pay 1500 for that one.

You're going to need something that's up and running, so you can enjoy it and then learn on it as bits breaks!

Maybe we are.talking about different machines?

Last edited:
It's tough to say from the pics and the description. I'm after a BoP or Pinbot as a project and I wasn't going to pay 1500 for that one.

You're going to need something that's up and running, so you can enjoy it and then learn on it as bits breaks!
Thanks for the info

no, no and no.

BoP is a nostalgia game. BoP 2 extends the Nostalgia but you realise quickly its the same game with the same shots.

What's the going rate for a getaway, looks fun on you tube
I can't discuss Getaway, my shrink says it's too soon and I've come such a long way with my recovery. [emoji846]

In all honesty, I don't know what they are worth now. Mine owes me £43,821 quid so it's likely a keeper. (I had to spend a few quid sorting it out, plus it being my first pin, I spent money I likely didn't need to).

Are you looking at Dutch BoP on eBay or the one I linked to?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I can't discuss Getaway, my shrink says it's too soon and I've come such a long way with my recovery. [emoji846]

In all honesty, I don't know what they are worth now. Mine owes me £43,821 quid so it's likely a keeper. (I had to spend a few quid sorting it out, plus it being my first pin, I spent money I likely didn't need to).

Are you looking at Dutch BoP on eBay or the one I linked to?

I was looking at both but the Dutch one is a bit out of my price range

I wondered why you said about 2.0

I hadn't seen the 'tuther Dutch one [emoji846]

People here far, far more qualified to advise you chap.

I don't have the experience. I'm reading up on the Bop machine now from the above info.

Getaway is a fun game, that I can tell you. 👍

I had a loan of a really nice BOP 2.0 and as a big fan of the original didnt think I would like the remake but it was the opposite and prefered it but is it worth 3-4k? not imo

Getaway on the other hand is a blast and a greast 1st pin ive had several of them over the years. Get a nice one around 2k and under and you onto a winner.

Col

Back
Top Bottom