What's new

Bride 2.0 Complete

Replay

Site Supporter
Latest video showing completed software.

Looks pretty cool:cool:

We have one at the NLP show.
Thanks to Nigel Lunt for pledging the machine.
So if you fancy a go on one then get yourself along to Event City, 10,11th October.

Reactions: JT.
If someone was to er.. Dump the HD/SD you could make one cheaper shall we say..

If someone was to er.. Dump the HD/SD you could make one cheaper shall we say..

I was already thinking it, but didn't want to say it:rofl:

You'd have thought they would have put some copy protection on the PC side, no idea though as I've never seen one.

Maybe the one at the NLP show will make a few minds up and we might see people buying more kits on the back of it.
Tread with care , as there are issues with the sale and people getting or not getting there 2.0 kit.
I'm sure someone with a little more knowledge on the subject of Dutch Pinball will shead more light on the subject.

Maybe the one at the NLP show will make a few minds up and we might see people buying more kits on the back of it.
Tread with care , as there are issues with the sale and people getting or not getting there 2.0 kit.
I'm sure someone with a little more knowledge on the subject of Dutch Pinball will shead more light on the subject.

You trying to put me in a box dazza ?? Don't say **** like this after predator don't think I can handle another bum rape ;)

I know the guys at Dutch pinball have closed the ordering on the second batch, and I had heard mumblings that there might not ever be a third batch made.

Yes, a little worrying doing this kind of thing! All paid up on the second batch and having read above have emailed Barry for an update. Will I get one?

I managed just in the last few days to get in on BOP 2.0, as I emailed DP directly and was told there was a spare 1 or 2 floating around, but had to pay in full. They did say that a third batch was unlikely, but who knows.
When I say floating around I was told 4 to 6 weeks for delivery, I'm happy with even 8 weeks as the newly picked up BOP needs some TLC, keep an eye out in the shop log section.

I will do a complete BOP 2.0 install write up once it arrives and gets put in.

And a backup of media, you know for archive purposes ;)

Good that a few of us have ordered so we can trouble shoot if necessary;)

Back
Top Bottom