What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bride 2.0 Complete

Replay

Site Supporter
Latest video showing completed software.

Looks pretty cool:cool:

We have one at the NLP show.
Thanks to Nigel Lunt for pledging the machine.
So if you fancy a go on one then get yourself along to Event City, 10,11th October.

Reactions: JT.
If someone was to er.. Dump the HD/SD you could make one cheaper shall we say..

If someone was to er.. Dump the HD/SD you could make one cheaper shall we say..

I was already thinking it, but didn't want to say it:rofl:

You'd have thought they would have put some copy protection on the PC side, no idea though as I've never seen one.

Maybe the one at the NLP show will make a few minds up and we might see people buying more kits on the back of it.
Tread with care , as there are issues with the sale and people getting or not getting there 2.0 kit.
I'm sure someone with a little more knowledge on the subject of Dutch Pinball will shead more light on the subject.

Maybe the one at the NLP show will make a few minds up and we might see people buying more kits on the back of it.
Tread with care , as there are issues with the sale and people getting or not getting there 2.0 kit.
I'm sure someone with a little more knowledge on the subject of Dutch Pinball will shead more light on the subject.

You trying to put me in a box dazza ?? Don't say **** like this after predator don't think I can handle another bum rape ;)

I know the guys at Dutch pinball have closed the ordering on the second batch, and I had heard mumblings that there might not ever be a third batch made.

Yes, a little worrying doing this kind of thing! All paid up on the second batch and having read above have emailed Barry for an update. Will I get one?

I managed just in the last few days to get in on BOP 2.0, as I emailed DP directly and was told there was a spare 1 or 2 floating around, but had to pay in full. They did say that a third batch was unlikely, but who knows.
When I say floating around I was told 4 to 6 weeks for delivery, I'm happy with even 8 weeks as the newly picked up BOP needs some TLC, keep an eye out in the shop log section.

I will do a complete BOP 2.0 install write up once it arrives and gets put in.

And a backup of media, you know for archive purposes ;)

Good that a few of us have ordered so we can trouble shoot if necessary;)

Back
Top Bottom