What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brewdog Las Vegas

Julian Hepworth

Site Supporter
I just came back from a trade show in Las Vegas and whilst there visited the new Brewdog on the strip. I think it's just over a year old.

There's a lot to like, tap room with all the classics as well as beers brewed on site called things like 'Fluffy', a roof top terrace with a DJ playing The Beatles and Bowie amongst others from some decks in a mini , great guacamole and chips, but perhaps most notable of all, a line of 5 immaculate Sterns including Jaws.

My original plan was to spend time at the PHOF, but the fact that I was the only one ever playing and low replays meant I went to Brewdog multiple times and PHOF once. That said PHOF did have at least 4 if not 5 Jaws so I was able to compare the different versions side by side. That's a superbly executed game in my opinion; so taken by it, I watched the film on the flight back for first time in about 30 years which made me appreciate the game even more.

Anyway, Brewdog Vegas - definitely worth a visit if you find yourself out that way :)

IMG_2696.jpegIMG_2589.jpegIMG_2585.jpegIMG_2399.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom