What's new

No Longer Available Brand new VIRTUAL PINBALL machine 1080 (3 screens). £2650.

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
This is a brand new Virtual pinball machine.

Has analogue plunger, SSD, three screens (main screen is 43" 1080).

Literally just out of the packing crate.

Have had so many people approach me about building machines - these machines seem to be in short supply here in the UK.

Okay - I am sure we can start a long discussion about VP vs real.

But there are over 1000 games pre-loaded. The number 1106 rings a bell. These are different emulators including VP9, VPX and pinball FX3.

These can be used on site (there is a coin mech included but I have not looked about configuring it!). For freeplay use a COIN button is on the front of the cabinet.

Not going to lie - these are not the same specs of my £4500 machines.

Backbox will be removed for transport (a video will be provided on how to refit it - very easy).

No pitting on the playfield but no balls are included :)

IMG_6440.jpg
IMG_6442.jpg
IMG_6443.jpg
IMG_6444.jpg
IMG_6445.jpg

Reactions: Jib
Is the operating system locked or can you add more games?
How much to upgrade the inners to be able to run 4k?
Has it PUP packs installed?

Thanks
Andy

If you wanted to run 4K, pup packs you would have to fit an upgraded video card - I would also install a bigger SSD with windows 10 (as pup packs are much larger than the table files).

Running PUP packs I would fit a 1TB SSD.

is there a link to the manu site for full spec please, unless you have them?

and a new 4k screen as i think it states 1080 main screen
Indeed - it says 1080 in description and the title.

You need a very good video card for 4K - it is really pushing out 4 times the resolution. You maybe would also need other parts upgrading.

These pins are made for people who want a VPIN without any of the problems messing with software - some just want to turn it on and play, or to put on site - in a pub/club/workplace etc.

I feel these could fill a gap in the market for people who do not want to wait and pay £4500 upwards for one of my own builds.

Looking at HLD and other companies in the UK selling Vpins - these are good 'bang for your buck'.

Indeed - it says 1080 in description and the title.

You need a very good video card for 4K - it is really pushing out 4 times the resolution. You maybe would also need other parts upgrading.

These pins are made for people who want a VPIN without any of the problems messing with software - some just want to turn it on and play, or to put on site - in a pub/club/workplace etc.

I feel these could fill a gap in the market for people who do not want to wait and pay £4500 upwards for one of my own builds.

Looking at HLD and other companies in the UK selling Vpins - these are good 'bang for your buck'.
Definitely good value, you won’t a new vpin with that spec, at that price, anywhere else

is there a link to manufacture or do you have more detailed spec please? ie the pc specs etc "Literally just out of the packing crate." warranty?

Back
Top Bottom