Site Supporter
had a few come in. all still brand new in tubes

TRON GIRLS
ACDC LUCI

£100 each insured posted UK

AEROSMITH PRO

£70 insured posted UK

AEROSMITH back available

was reserved for Courtney but she went and bought the whole NIB machine instead!

I am tempted by anything Tron pinball related atm however I feel this might be a downgrade from the lenticular translite? Good price though.

I've spent over £500 on mods this week and I haven't even purchased the Eli ramp kit (yet)! :oops:

Edit: actually just done the math and I've tipped £600 :eek:

I am tempted by anything Tron pinball related atm however I feel this might be a downgrade from the lenticular translite? Good price though.

I've spent over £500 on mods this week and I haven't even purchased the Eli ramp kit (yet)! :oops:

Like you, i prefer the original Flynn/Clu, but some people collect all 3. The Girls would be my 2nd choice.

Like you, i prefer the original Flynn/Clu, but some people collect all 3. The Girls would be my 2nd choice.

I think if the Flynn / Clu wasn't lenticular I'd prefer the 'girls' but theres just something about that 3D effect I love with the theme! ...now if a lenticular 'girls' existed however ;)

Tron girls sold to Sweden on eBay. Apologies for not updating thread I've had 11 and apart from one I'm using 9 sold to Europe

Im not against the original one just personal taste.

I really like the 3d one in avatar

Aerosmith now £60 posted.

20170603_161823.jpg

Back
Top Bottom