What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired brand new Stern original translites

Expired Due to no activity

steve brum

Site Supporter
had a few come in. all still brand new in tubes

TRON GIRLS
ACDC LUCI

£100 each insured posted UK

AEROSMITH PRO

£70 insured posted UK

AEROSMITH back available

was reserved for Courtney but she went and bought the whole NIB machine instead!

I am tempted by anything Tron pinball related atm however I feel this might be a downgrade from the lenticular translite? Good price though.

I've spent over £500 on mods this week and I haven't even purchased the Eli ramp kit (yet)! :oops:

Edit: actually just done the math and I've tipped £600 :eek:

I am tempted by anything Tron pinball related atm however I feel this might be a downgrade from the lenticular translite? Good price though.

I've spent over £500 on mods this week and I haven't even purchased the Eli ramp kit (yet)! :oops:

Like you, i prefer the original Flynn/Clu, but some people collect all 3. The Girls would be my 2nd choice.

Like you, i prefer the original Flynn/Clu, but some people collect all 3. The Girls would be my 2nd choice.

I think if the Flynn / Clu wasn't lenticular I'd prefer the 'girls' but theres just something about that 3D effect I love with the theme! ...now if a lenticular 'girls' existed however ;)

Tron girls sold to Sweden on eBay. Apologies for not updating thread I've had 11 and apart from one I'm using 9 sold to Europe

Im not against the original one just personal taste.

I really like the 3d one in avatar

Aerosmith now £60 posted.

20170603_161823.jpg

Back
Top Bottom