What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Brand new 4 player multi game arcade trade for pin

Pin head

Registered
Here I'm wanting to trade a arcade machine that I've had personally made for my self from turn arcades it's set me back 2420 and I ain't even picked it up yet. The reason I'm selling is it took a whole year to make and since I bought another one fed up with waiting. I'm looking to trade for any pinball machine really willing to pay a bit more on top if it's worth more etc and will listen to straight trades as no longer need arcade . It plays thousands of games as well as pinballs and is 4 players with light up marquee and controls in a mortal kombat theme

image.jpg

Hi,

Do you have the specs of your custom build to hand? I.e. What did you opt for to take it above the £900 ish base spec? I assume this is the 4player King.

What MAME cab did you settle on instead?

I've been considering a MAME cab for some time. Even built a 2 player in a killer Instinct cab 10yrs ago but space limitations forced it to get sold shortly afterwards.

Is there any way to change the theme? MK wasn't my favourite!

I'm just enquiring, please don't take this as solid interest.

Cheers.

This is it almost finished
Hi,

Do you have the specs of your custom build to hand? I.e. What did you opt for to take it above the £900 ish base spec? I assume this is the 4player King.

What MAME cab did you settle on instead?

I've been considering a MAME cab for some time. Even built a 2 player in a killer Instinct cab 10yrs ago but space limitations forced it to get sold shortly afterwards.

Is there any way to change the theme? MK wasn't my favourite!

I'm just enquiring, please don't take this as solid interest.

Cheers.
hi there the is the slimline king 4p it's got there most powerful system in there a dual core 500gb hdd system which runs systems right from Atari up to wii and psp systems for instance Mario wii or street fighter x tekken run smooth on there. The reason it cost the extra money was the extras which we're I had the who machine with custom graphics and light marquee I had the 23 inch monitor upgraded to a 32 inch screen included 2.1 sound system with a wireless card installed so u can go on the net also had t moulding added chrome the who control panel is fully lit and it's has a spinner and the roller ball so u can play certain games perfect marble madness etc.theres no way I'd be selling this but I ordered it last September initially for my kids Christmas present and it's been put back numerous times to the point that I actually went and bought another from another company and it's now ready to pick up from 11th of August. In terms of the theme I know u can get company's to do a machine in what ever theme you like for very reasonable money. I'm not expecting my money back at all and would consider swapping for a lower price pin or even selling for a lower price reasonably

£2420!!! Ouch!

I think you will be lucky to recoup half that I'm afraid. Good luck though
Yeah when ya little ones are involved and that Christmas shopping is on the way you go into panic mode and what better way to sort all 3 of my kids 4 including me with a 4p machine. Didn't help that I didn't get it for Christmas though lol will be good if I can trade it for a pin if not eBay it is . Gotta give it to them though it's a hell of a machine

£2420!!! Ouch!

I think you will be lucky to recoup half that I'm afraid. Good luck though

Yes, it's certainly way beyond what I had envisaged to get another MAME cab (four times!). Those candy cab conversions seem to be nearer my range.

It does look like a superb build though. Good things come to those who wait - but 11months is taking the ****!

Yes, it's certainly way beyond what I had envisaged to get another MAME cab (four times!). Those candy cab conversions seem to be nearer my range.

It does look like a superb build though. Good things come to those who wait - but 11months is taking the ****!

Perhaps another Killer Instinct cab? I know of one for sale cheap if you fancy it?

A working game that small is just nuts.
That would have cost a fortune back in the 80's.
A friggin fortune.

The LCD marquee does it for me. A perfect touch.

I think it was just someones mod as I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere.:hmm:

Didn't notice the LCD marquee, very good. Its built around a pi, so im assuming there must be a kit form on the bay?

Perhaps another Killer Instinct cab? I know of one for sale cheap if you fancy it?
Thanks, but no thanks!

I'm really after something similar to this turn arcades build - less hassle than building my own again, but with a different (less MK) theme. Just not prepared to pay the premium for it right now! One day perhaps.

My only game that could be eligible for swaps is TZ, purely because I've had it the longest, but it's had some cash spent on it like new speakers, ingo's clock board, LEDs, mods and stuff (I'm a sucker).

That little Pi cab is awesome! Completely impractical, but cool nonetheless ;)

The KI cabs are a little on the large side. No worries.

I like the idea of the type of cabs that have no depth to them and sit nice and flush against the wall without killing all the floor space.

It does seem a little excesssive to wait a whole year for an arcade machine to be built?

Try waiting for a pinball machine to be built though. Its agony.....:rofl:

Predator shouldn't be much longer to wait now.
Must admit I'm getting a little excited now it's nearly ready.

Predator shouldn't be much longer to wait now.
Must admit I'm getting a little excited now it's nearly ready.

Yeah me too. I was told it could be eas early as October completion for my machine. Finsihed paying for it now too.:thumbs:

For the folk with build numbers before mine, I suspect it will :rofl:

Seriously though, still a little worried about the shipping as no details have been finalised yet.

For the folk with build numbers before mine, I suspect it will :rofl:

Seriously though, still a little worried about the shipping as no details have been finalised yet.
Did you not read the message Dave Bishop sent out ?

Yeah I did, but not heard anything from Kevin just yet. I know he takes some time to respond so i'll just have to wait.

If they get to us sooner rather than later then sure I'm in. I just can't really pass up that kind of saving.

The more that Come in on it the cheaper it will be overall.
Plus Kevin at Skit-B said he would get all the British games made up first and help out with the shipping.
Seems daft not to get in on it.

Back
Top Bottom