What's new

Wanted Bram Stokers Dracula

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
'I never driiiiink wine....'!

I'm after a Dracula, anything considered but ideally one that's in half decent to good condition. Thanks all!

Great game and underrated.

Couple of things to consider when buying:

Ramps are not in production. Starship fantasy will be making a run at the end of the year, however at the moment consider these unobtanium.

Opto's are flakey as F in this game. Expect to replace them if they haven't been done so already. Homepin make a Long Range Opto board for the Mist-Multi-Ball. Expect to fork out for that to ensure a realible mode. Mine came disabled as people couldn't get it stable.

Some games fit this game with non lightning flippers. Do yourself a favour and stick them back to lightning flippers. Its how the game was meant to be played (brutal and fast).

Cabinet fade is common due to the use of red. Just something to be mindful of.

The stock coffin is awful. There is a really nice motorised option on pinside to consider.

I personally didn't like the stock sound and switched out to Pinsound plus. Not for everyone but if the game comes with Pinsound plus, thats worth some extra IMO.

If you are going to go ColorDMD route you'll need to change out the speaker panel. By default the stock panel comes with a red overlay on centre cut out. Factor in the cost of replacing the speaker panel and DMD if you intend to replace.

Good luck on your search!

Appreciated dude. I kinda know Drac a bit already tbh, I would definitely get the Home pin board and agreed on the lightning flippers. Personally though I believe Ron Jeremy in the coffin is essential 😂

That ramp info is super handy, good to know cheers

Have owned one for six years (imported and stock with exception of Pin2DMD) and optos have been solid, it's been to a few shows in that time too.

🤣 You can pry it from my cold, dead hands 🤣
giphy (16).gif

Mine might be for sale if I have to fund legal expenses....and I think we all know how much I love this machine.

IMG_20171125_115057.jpg
up graded the coffin head stone is better than the flimsy stock one. Great with red DMD. In process of cleaning and adding side blades from retro returns.

Back
Top Bottom