What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Bram Stokers Dracula wanted.

Or failing that i can offer a JM or NF as a trade? Time to change the lineup methinks.

Careful what you wish for - my BSD looks gorgeous but is high maintenance right now. Reminds me of a lady I once knew when I was younger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BSD one of the games I want back one day.
Never had a single issue with mine either!

Apart from a broken wire to the start button, mine's been peachy too. No major problems!

Mine's been fine too, been to 2 NLP's and comps with no real probs! A bit of a flaky skill shot and needs a new left gate wire which seems to be unobtanium, not major issues.

I once had an STTNG which broke just looking at it. Everything needed to be 'just right' in order for it to function correctly. Some machines are just like that i guess.

I actually secretly wish for catastrophic failures on pins. :)

Careful what you wish for - my BSD looks gorgeous but is high maintenance right now. Reminds me of a lady I once knew when I was younger.

Does that mean you want to rid yourself of this cruel beast?

Sorry for the late reply. It's working beautifully now and it's looking like a keeper

Just bought one yesterday. Although PM me some pics and i will let my pin buddies know. :)

Back
Top Bottom