What's new

Wanted Bram Stoker's Dracula Speaker Panel or Skin - Original

Calimori

Staff member
Alias
Calimori
I am looking for an original speaker or skin that is better looking than my original, where the blood has faded. I am looking for the red screened version as I don't plan to go to a colour DMD, or XL, on this at the moment.
Does anyone have one?

IMG_1874.jpg

Upgrade to a colour DMD it makes a great difference, you can get the clear screen speaker panel from @xianek i can totally recommend it’s fantastic.
Also you gotta upgrade to the pinsound package with BS Dracula it’s an awesome improvement.
I’m lovin mine all over again after it’s upgrades .

You are a bad temptation.
My thought was that others had done this upgrade and had the skin left over and I can get one.
I was thinking about the Pinsound package, but think I can do that down the road.

The pinsound changes the game so much , it creates so much atmosphere, it's a must.
Stop being tight and splash out on a colour DMD. 😄

I have a panel spare but I think it's just as faded as yours so wouldn't be much of an upgrade I'm afraid. I second @replicas though, particularly the pinsound. The best replacement sound scheme was created using original material from the film and absolutely transforms it into a darker more atmospheric experience. You can still use the original game sounds but I don't think I've ever done so except when showing it off for comparison purposes! The Colordmd is great but if I were only going to do one of them I'd do the sound

Which pinsound kit are you folks buying?
Do I need to do the speakers too?

Pinsound plus for me with their speakers.
I bought them as a bundle at the time. Definitely a big improvement over the originals

Pinsound neo for me not any additions to the plus that are really worth it to me, speakers if you really need to uograde pick up a decent set on ebay. I, did also purchase the headphone adapter though for playing late at night

Only £50 difference between the neo and plus now. I found it useful to have the equaliser to tune the sound to my liking. Also have the headphone socket but only because it also changes the volume of the speakers without having to open the coin door

You guys......I opened up this thread to say I might have a speaker panel for you......now I'm checking out pinsound prices as my bass speaker is a bit iffy anyway.

I'm away with work at the moment. I defo have a spare.....will check it out when I get back.

Summary from my experience.
Spend money and fix issues I didn’t think I had. We all need collective therapy.

Isn’t that a very expensive way of getting what I already have without fixing the messy part I want? ;)

Well the standard DMD is orange as you know with a red filter. I'm suggesting a grey scale with a clear filter.

Cost shouldn't be an issue 😉

Ah sure if cost is no issue just buy another pin without the issues and your sorted .. You guys 🤣

Summary from my experience.
Spend money and fix issues I didn’t think I had. We all need collective therapy.
This thread made me play mine for an hour or so last night. Now thinking that I need to swap Ron Jeremy for the proper coffin mod...:rolleyes:

I wonder if pinsound would fix my "no gun shot" sound issues. I've still never resolved that. Paul's new ROMs didn't make any difference......:(

Well all the sounds are loaded from USB so id be very surprised if it didn't

Reactions: Ped
This thread made me play mine for an hour or so last night. Now thinking that I need to swap Ron Jeremy for the proper coffin mod...:rolleyes:
But yes, the replacement is more in theme with the dark side of the game than the comedy vampire.

• Haha
Reactions: Ped
I wonder if pinsound would fix my "no gun shot" sound issues. I've still never resolved that. Paul's new ROMs didn't make any difference......:(
When I read your original thread, I wondered if I had a similar issue as I seemed to be missing some sounds too. However, my machine was in bits so I can’t test it.
I plan to build a bench rig with my full collection of spare wpc89 boards and can then test this theory. Swapping in boards to test if they work. If you are not in a rush, give me a few months to get this up and running. Or BSD working again.

Back
Top Bottom