What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Bram Stokers Dracula Shop Log

I miss my Drac the most of all the games I've moved on.

What's the top score these days Sarge, on yours (that was mine, that was Darren's, that was .... whose before that? We should have a family tree for some of these things)

Chris, you've made that game look magnificent. One if these days I'd love to swing by your place and visit the ronsplooter stables.

If anyone's interested I'll be demonstrating the apron screen system in my HS2 at the Party. I'll also have full kits for sale i.e. everything you need to install the system - the price is £160. Cheers.

Cheers all :) How do I set the thread to Complete? I tried editing the first post but didn't get the option to change the prefix.

Now all you need to do is straighten those flippers

Yep, they're just off and I'm getting a bit of the dreaded bounce when the ball rolls down the inlane. Some adjusting to do.

Great work Chris.
You have a beautiful game there and don't do a Dan and move it on , it will be missed if you do.
I only learnt that lesson after selling Dan his and you that one, but I have another and its going nowhere.
Top Job.

Back
Top Bottom