What's new

Bram Stokers Dracula or The Shadow.

Which do you rate higer

• Bram Stokers Dracula

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • The Shadow

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Wrong wrong wrong wrong!!! The poll proves nothing it proves that your all stupid and wrong :p

So good you sold it, then bought another ...played it about 4 times ....and sold that too ;):p

You missed that I bought another two and also sold them :)
No time for keepers dude

It's good to see that you've finally come to terms with your feelings on this......psychiatrist's would call it a breakthrough!! ;) :p

Lol I know it's taken time, going backwards again now the spiral continues , borrowing a mm in place of Acdc and buying another hs2 selling the stones aghhhhhh it's madness I tell ya madness , only one staying forever is xmen

Mine was at the Slam Matti. Did you not get a chance to play it ?

I would say 1100 - 1400 .....as usual depending on condition.

The slam was awesome and a bit exhausting! I only managed to play half the games i wanted to play, so sadly i missed it.

Lol I know it's taken time, going backwards again now the spiral continues , borrowing a mm in place of Acdc and buying another hs2 selling the stones aghhhhhh it's madness I tell ya madness , only one staying forever is xmen
Staying forever, forever is a long time.
Or is it two month forever like usual.?

The Dracula that GrizZ has is a very nice example and is stunning to play.
I can see a queue forming for that beauty.

Wow .....Drac is kicking Alec Baldwin's ass right now :D

Having only ever played each once or twice, I appreciate they are great games but fun factor and theme, I'd have to have a Dracula in my collection. Casual players imo at my place wouldn't get shadow I don't think.

Mine was at the Slam Matti. Did you not get a chance to play it ?

I would say 1100 - 1400 .....as usual depending on condition.

I kept coming back to it. Had to keep putting it back into place after nudging, the tilt was very forgiving. Took about 20 attempts at the loop shot to nail it everytime but ended up working out that you needed to give it a tiny push up as you make the shot :)

Both tables are right up there with the best with BSD being my favourite of all time. The only trouble I'm finding with The Shadow is at the shows they're switched off a lot. Has this game got a constant problem? If it isn't that , the shadow loop flipper is broken/weak making it unplayable. Maybe one day I'll have the chance to play one that works properly.

Back
Top Bottom