What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BOP playfield

Eric Evans

Registered
does anyone know about the bop playfields that are being made ? I know pps are selling a few to those on list but i saw that someone called peter is selling them from germany, but i cant seem to find any more info on them apart from his name and hes in germany, so if anyone can help with any more info that would be great.

Hmmmmmm I suppose that was 5 years ago now. Did I imagine cpr are taking pre orders for them?

they are the people who are or have supplied bop playfields to pps, as i see a few people have had them, but all i can find out about the supplier is his name is peter and he was in germany and he is also selling them.

I've used www.bestofpinball.de before. Albeit a long time ago. They were pretty helpful and responded quickly but then I was ordering something.
Wouldn't hurt to ask if they know....

the only German pinhead i know is Peter Scheldt, does that name ring a bell?

i will msg him on FB and see if he knows what you are on about

cheers guys for your help, i think phil has the right bloke ,so doesnt look very promising

Surely there is enough demand for BOP playfields to do a run/another run.

The whole CPR thing is flawed.

Whenver a playfield I want is being made, I always find out about it when it's too late, and 80% of the people that buy them just flip them on pinside for twice the price 3 months after they have sold out.

If they did not limit the numbers so much then people would not buy them for profit flipping.

I really wanted a Taxi playfield, but I've missed out on that one, so I am never going to get one for a reasonable price now, don't know why they can't make enough to satisfy demand

Back
Top Bottom