What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold BOP 2.0

Sven Normansson

Site Supporter
Alias
Phil Dixon
Thinking about moving this on. It's awesome but I have too many awesome games!

Good:
Bride of pinbot fitted with BOP2.0 kit. 2nd run and all the goodness this brings.
Refurbished cabinet sprayed pearlescent black with metalflake added.
Fitted with the NLA BOP2 decals
New playfield
New plastics
New bride helmet
FULL LED conversion using TruLED lamps (the best IMHO, no ghosting)
Pink illuminated star posts, all posts were replaced with new
New pop bumpers and LED lighting
Shaker motor fitted (this is not normally possible)
UV lights fitted to speakers (uprated as part of the kit)

bad:
This was the one at Swavesey this year. I caught the head and took a timy bit out of the head decal. repainted it in black. the hazards of moving pins!
Head can be flaky. I have a new motor as apparently this cures it bu have not fitted.

looking for £4500 which if you cost it out is a bargain. WP_20160323_12_23_04_Pro.jpg WP_20160323_16_11_46_Pro.jpg WP_20160328_12_15_52_Pro.jpg WP_20160330_14_24_12_Pro.jpg WP_20160402_13_32_53_Pro.jpg WP_20160417_14_36_09_Pro.jpg WP_20160419_21_06_30_Pro.jpg

Very reasonable price indeed. The flakey head can also be cold solder on the relay (under pf next to head) this caused mine to get lost in its cycle and show the wrong face)

Good luck with the sale

Gaz

Very nice:)

May be an idea to fit Stern metal leg protectors to protect the lovely cabinet:)

Hmmm Sexy....

Say how did you fit the shaker motor? As I'd like to fit one to my BoP 2.0.

Best of luck with the sale.

Keep it, what can you get for that money and is a good, two games in one! Will never sell mine :thumbs:

For those that have asked, I'll take and post a photo of the head tonight. It's not terrible like a huge gouge or anything

You can't beat that feeling Of dinking a freshly decalled cab. Remember doing it on fishtales. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom