What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bolts and nyloc nuts

RudeDogg1

Registered
I’m sure someone recently posted sources for bulk imperial nyloc nuts and the bolts with captive spikey washers. Can’t bleddy find em now

Unfortunately Jim doesnt stock the bolts with the captive spikey washer anyone have a source for them in small bulks? Im sure someone posted a link a while ago but Im buggered if i can find it

Thanks unfortunately no machine screws on there

So i just had a look through my usual sites, even ebay china only has these available from the US in bulk, unless you want to go alibaba and order 10,000.

I remember looking for these myself a while back and ended up making my own as i only needed a few.

Will keep looking, Good luck with the hunt.

So i just had a look through my usual sites, even ebay china only has these available from the US in bulk, unless you want to go alibaba and order 10,000.

I remember looking for these myself a while back and ended up making my own as i only needed a few.

Will keep looking, Good luck with the hunt.

I want them in bulk but only like 50-100 of each

Back
Top Bottom