What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired blackwater 100

Expired Due to no activity
Wowser thought I may of had the only one. Get yourself some multiball mayhem

I recall a chap near Hull who had one too, not sure if he kept it but was being impeccably restored in his front room.

Tim

Had one once as thought it would look good next to Banzai. its different Ill give you that. didn't last as long as Banzai though. the 6803 games that sold best in UK were Party Animal and EFTLW. came out early in the year so were pushed by distributors. . other games tended to dribble out to die hard Bally operators who wouldn't touch Williams with a bargepole. main reason WMS kept the Bally name going was because of this brand loyalty.

Yeah it's on eBay, chance your arm you night get it cheap and flip it for a few quid..

just looked this game up it looks crazy!!! Is every game played with 3 balls at once .i.e do you get 9 balls on a traditional 3 ball game? I'm really tempt red to pull the trigger on this :)

Yep.
Apparently ops didnt like this so another version of the code was written to allow 1 ball play

Back
Top Bottom