What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Blackwater 100

Mooseman

Site Supporter
Just putting feelers out incase anyone thinking of selling.
A friend is opening a motorbike trail and Im hoping to put on location
cheers
Moose

Full throttle, I dont think its full working yet lol.
I played one at the slam and loved the crazy mayhem of it all. Think the hill billy banjos may grate after a while.
which adrian dan?

Adrian Head, the fella with all the Bond girl mates. I can shoot him an email if you like, see if he's bored of it?

It was a pin I seriously considered and found a few for sale last year that looked like the couldn't move them. I am not sure I have seen one for sale since but certainly an interesting game.

EDIT: I remembered Matt Vince having one for sale but couldn't see it in his latest thread but then remembered it was in this one: http://www.pinballinfo.com/forum/sh...erb-machines-for-sale!!!&highlight=blackwater
You never know, that might still be for sale but it was a sample game....

Bond girls?? Yes please Dan. Yep i saw Matts thread he was selling on behalf of someone. What does sample game mean mate. I sound such o noob. Ha ha. Im in no hurry but if one comes around i may be interested.

in my line of work a sample is like a first off which every other item is based on, so id assume a sample machine would be the same

Back
Top Bottom