What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Blackout.

what is a Blackout worth these days ?
as may consider selling

I don't actually know if I want to sell it, i haven't finished restoring it yet.
its nearly finished, the cabinet still needs completely repainting.
i started on it about 3 years ago and stopped at the cabinet repaint.
I was just wondering what they are worth incase I want to appease my bank manager a bit instead of hoarding all my toys.

Well if you want to sell then let me know honestly I can’t really make an offer without seeing it tho. Many thanks

If it helps with value I bought the seeker's old blackout for 570 and sold it on for the same amount. That was 18 mths ago roughly.

I wasn't looking for an offer, i just wonderd how much a Blackout is worth these days, so I can then think about if I wanted to sell it or not.
as with a lot of collectors, they only decide to put a game up for sale if they find out its worth considerably more than they expected, unless is a lame game ( which Blackout fairly isn't ) then you just put it out on Ebay and are happy someone has taken it away.

Yeah dom bought mine, if you do r use to sell let me know. I’m not in a rush to buy but I did like the game. Good luck with the restore cheers James

I wasn't making an offer. I was merely trying to help answering your question about their worth. I was only trying to help. :)

Yeah dom bought mine, if you do r use to sell let me know. I’m not in a rush to buy but I did like the game. Good luck with the restore cheers James

Back
Top Bottom