What's new

Wanted Blackout.

what is a Blackout worth these days ?
as may consider selling

I don't actually know if I want to sell it, i haven't finished restoring it yet.
its nearly finished, the cabinet still needs completely repainting.
i started on it about 3 years ago and stopped at the cabinet repaint.
I was just wondering what they are worth incase I want to appease my bank manager a bit instead of hoarding all my toys.

Well if you want to sell then let me know honestly I can’t really make an offer without seeing it tho. Many thanks

If it helps with value I bought the seeker's old blackout for 570 and sold it on for the same amount. That was 18 mths ago roughly.

I wasn't looking for an offer, i just wonderd how much a Blackout is worth these days, so I can then think about if I wanted to sell it or not.
as with a lot of collectors, they only decide to put a game up for sale if they find out its worth considerably more than they expected, unless is a lame game ( which Blackout fairly isn't ) then you just put it out on Ebay and are happy someone has taken it away.

Yeah dom bought mine, if you do r use to sell let me know. I’m not in a rush to buy but I did like the game. Good luck with the restore cheers James

I wasn't making an offer. I was merely trying to help answering your question about their worth. I was only trying to help. :)

Yeah dom bought mine, if you do r use to sell let me know. I’m not in a rush to buy but I did like the game. Good luck with the restore cheers James

Back
Top Bottom