What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! BLACKOUT.. someone must have one :)

We got one...but I never saw this thread.....sold last week...sorry dude.......
CONDITION RED!.................
IMG_4110.JPG

I had one about 2 years ago in pretty good nick and I had zero interest think I sold it for £400 delivered
@chris b it was £435 delivered to me back in 2015! It had a operator repainted cab and a little bit of playfield wear, other than that quite nice and I enjoyed playing it - it's a great game for its time!

When I passed it on a few months later (for the same price or even less, iirc) Andy Heighway had it...

Que Space shuttle scream “argggggggggg” Why can’t I get one... honestly super gutted, it’s not the best game in the world but I was my official first pin and I’ve always missed it :( and I kinda like the weird space theme. Keep looking folks and you know where I am if you find one thanks

I had one. Bought it on this forum. Tried to sell it back here then and nobody wanted it. Sold on gum tree I think. A couple of years back. I'll try to find the guy who i sold it to.

Oh I am confused now. The one I had I bought off..... you. The seeker. Do you want me to give you the email address of the guy who bought it off me?

Hi guys I’d just like to say thanks for the heads up via pm’s about the blackout in Belgium, to be honest I can’t really understand the site or enlarge the photos but I appreciate the thought. Many thanks and who knows maybe one day .... money wise I’m happy to pay the right money for the right machine. Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom