What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackout missing some sound

The seeker

Registered
Game boots and plays fine but during gameplay the background music can cut out for 5 or so second then start again. would anyone have any thoughts?

Does the speech work? If there’s no speech perhaps the gaps are where the speech should be. “Condition yellow” etc

Sound fault uploaded to YouTube

Listen from 53 seconds plus for the sound drop out

Hmmmm, press the sound test button and confirm all the speech is still played in sequence. I heard the start game and end game speech but nothing else. Also if there is another video of the game being played online somewhere, maybe we can identify if some specific call is missing. If some specific sound/speech is missing the only thing that springs to mind is a sound select issue. We need to see what the test button brings.

From memory it may not have said orbit completed? But I’d need more time to take a look like you mentioned I’ll cross reference sound with other games on YouTube

Ok so I can’t really put my finger on it as to how I fixed this but I reset and also polished the legs if every removable chip on the board s got them nice and shiney - better contact also cleaned all the pins on the boards

I had issues with a BOP regarding some sounds not playing and that ended up being a dodge switch around the ball release.
So check al switches are being triggered with a ball

Back
Top Bottom