What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black rose (locks)

The seeker

Registered
just got a black rose and love it there's just one thing I can't get my head around..... the rollover outlane lock system . What's it all about am I right in thinking if the lane light is lit and the ball goes down that's a good thing ? I really Just can't figure out what it's about. Sorry if this is confusing but I just can't figure how to use it to my advantage thanks

You have to light the in lanes/ out lanes to light L O C K that then let's you lock a ball for multiball.
During multiball hit the ramps to spell sinkship that's where the points are.
Give em' a broadside mate.
Cracking game, enjoy.

Thanks bud so I light them by shooting the cove? so the object is not to roll the ball over the rollover when the light is lit? Why do I have the option to manually move the list lights , thanks

If you shoot the cove yes it lights them one at a time but you light them by just rolling over them? A easy way is to hit the whirlpool ramp and the return will light the in lane. Just hit the flippers to decide which lane you want to be lit/ un-lit .
Light all the lanes then lock ball for multiball.

Last edited:
One last question am I supposed to light the outlines by rolling over them and loosing a ball. Or should in be trying to roll over the in lanes then moving the light via flippers to out lane then rolling over the in lane again. This seems to make sense, yeah it's a great game I love it I just couldn't : can't get my head around that bit

The latter. Lighting a lock light via the outlane is more of a consolation prize.

Repeatedly shooting the right side 'Whirlpool' ramp has two pay-offs; firstly building up the ramp value to Extra Ball & unlimited Millions, and secondly lighting the lock by using the Lane Change as necessary to fill in the word L-O-C-K via the l/h return lane.

After an hr of fiddling this game is awesome. Ok so I might have made a few adjustments in the setting menu from factory .. 5 ball game 2 letters to sink ship locker open after one round and longer on clock for a drain ball ect but what a difference the games are lasting 5 - 10 minutes and I'm sinking ships actually sinking the ! just did 2 in one game. Really chuffed after a somewhat rocky start. Thanks boys!

Back
Top Bottom