What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Black Rose for trade or sale £1800

Renvil

Registered
Hey everyone

I hope you're all keeping safe!

I'm looking for a change of machine. I've owned this since the beginning of the year and due to lockdown its had lots of use and I've loved it!! So ideally, just looking for something of similar value but happy to sell and hold out of there s someone that just wants to buy. Martin delivered this so very happy to have him collect.

Things I've done since I've owned it when I bought it here.
- Full LED kit from Pinball Heaven
- New Rubbers
- New Balls (Silver) and 1x existing set (Black)
- New Bass Speaker

The usual playfield marks especially where the balls drops near the flippers (pictured)
Mylar fitted to high traffic areas
Cliffy on the canon
No DMD errors at all
Printed Manual
Full set of original bulbs (if you wanted to change any out from LED)
Very clean under the lockdown bar

Im happy as well for anyone that wants to come and view it and I will sanitise the machine well.

Happy to take more pictures, take videos etc.

Attachments

• IMG_4387.jpeg
    IMG_4387.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_4386.jpeg
    IMG_4386.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4385.jpeg
    IMG_4385.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_4384.jpeg
    IMG_4384.jpeg
    185.6 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_4383.jpeg
    IMG_4383.jpeg
    176.2 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_4382.jpeg
    IMG_4382.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_4381.jpeg
    IMG_4381.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4380.jpeg
    IMG_4380.jpeg
    232.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_4379.jpeg
    IMG_4379.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4378.jpeg
    IMG_4378.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_4377.jpeg
    IMG_4377.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_4376.jpeg
    IMG_4376.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4375.jpeg
    IMG_4375.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 121
It's tempting as everyone else has had it 😄
My new house first pin lineup of Road Show and Black Rose... Might work? 🤔

I've broken the seal with Road Show and now I'm tempted by everything to add to it!
Its a slippery slope.

Its a slippery slope.

I'm feeling it already . I had a pin fund along with the new house savings and still got a bit left. I haven't even moved nor have the RS yet so was intending to be settled first with RS then feel the urge to add another.
I've never spent so much on one item but now I've done it it seems so easy to do it again!

I've played Black Rose on PinballFX3 and not a massive fan but seems people don't hold onto it for that long and move it on, which is a nice idea.

I've had a Black Rose off and on since 1996. This current one I have has been with me for 12 years.
Gotta love a Rosie.

Oh no🤣

I have this fear that I won't be able to let go of a pin. I struggle to get rid of old cardboard boxes.

So hoping to have a few mainstays and swap some out. Seems I'm getting ones that might end up staying 🙄

It starts with one and then the next minute you need more space and will be looking at pin sheds ………
I have no room for pin sheds but if my measurements are right I have enough room for at least 5 in the extension. Considering I have bought two before I've even moved in it looks like 5 might happen a lot quicker than expected
😄

I have no room for pin sheds but if my measurements are right I have enough room for at least 5 in the extension. Considering I have bought two before I've even moved in it looks like 5 might happen a lot quicker than expected
😄
Way to go.

I deffo only have space for 1
It’s in the living room with my Gaming PC too!
I feel pretty lucky that I have that much! Understanding wife for sure [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have distinct memories of the hard negotiations Involved to allow me to go from 2 to 4 machines. I honestly thought that there couldn’t ever be any more than that. No way. No how. little did I know......

I was at work during the Rosie Temptation, I messaged the other half and she was telling me to just get it. 😳

Once we move into our first home in the coming weeks I'm sure things will have to slow down. I think i can be content with the variety of two for a while and in the mean time the pin fund will build again, although much slower with a mortgage and higher outgoings.
I did have in mind to secure 3-4 pins before we have kids 😆

Back
Top Bottom