What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Black Rose £1500

The seeker

Registered
Hi, Ok so with some regret I've decided I need to move Black Rose on. She's been a great machine and shivered me timbers more times than I care to think so now its perhaps time for someone els to have some fun. Recent additions to the machine have been a cliffy for the cannon. which in comparison to a worn deck makes the game play smooth and fast - no more air balls. Ive put a new sheet of glass on her so no scratches to worry about and I've replaces the original left coil back up to the spec coil vastly improving the ability to hit the whirlpool shot. The playfield has some wear but nothing thats out of the usual for a game of its age. Black pinballs installed to look like cannonballs!!! Cannon motor working 100%.
IMG_1185.jpg
IMG_1194.jpg
IMG_1195.jpg
IMG_1196.jpg
IMG_1197.jpg
IMG_1199.jpg
IMG_1200.jpg
IMG_1201.jpg
IMG_1202.jpg
There is small mod to to the right of the broadside hole - I'm sure you can see in the photo, this IS reversible should you choose to but I was really struggled to sink many ships and this just takes a little of the edge off and should the ball be up in that area helps you achieve the broadside.... By no means think this makes for an easy game Black Rose is one tough game, sinking ships is worth big points but equally very hard to achieve. As I write Im really struggling to not want to keep this game but I have bigger plans afoot. The game suffered from acid damage on the board under the batteries not long after I bought it so its also had a new board it which I really really sharpened up the gameplay. Any questions just ask.
IMG_1185.jpg
IMG_1194.jpg

Attachments

• 3275EA01-A351-4DAA-A5AB-1547966EBF8E.jpg
    3275EA01-A351-4DAA-A5AB-1547966EBF8E.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 25
With the speed Black rose is selling at now, I don't understand why it hasn't rocketed up in price. It is such a great game.

I think Coinop warehouse still has one for sale if people missed this one (although I assume it's rough if it's still for sale)

With the speed Black Rose is selling at....

???

Errrrrr..... if you say so [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
This one sold pretty swiftly. I have seen plenty of people saying they want one but nobody is willing to part with them.
Perhaps I ain't been paying enough attention.

For the record... this had already sold when i replied :( so still looking for my BR...
If anyone is willing to move one on... please get in touch ;)
Thanks and, Party on! ;)

Back
Top Bottom