What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BLACK KNIGHT SWORD OF RAGE TOPPER IS BACK ?

RetroHeed

Registered
Alias
Scott
Saw this too, but hadn't heard of the company before so did a bit of research (seems legit) and sent them a DM asking about UK postage. All I got in return was

"Are you the guy that does the mods?"

I was like yeah! Blah blah Tokyo neon.

Then radio silence. No idea what to make of that.

Saw this too, but hadn't heard of the company before so did a bit of research (seems legit) and sent them a DM asking about UK postage. All I got in return was

Think it is legit, well thats now two official Stern dealers listing the Topper.

Could be the dealers do not want to confirm anything as yet 🤷‍♂️

Of course it’s $1500 now, why sell it for $500 like it was back in the day when they have been selling toppers for 1000-2000 for the last couple of years.

Each batch sells out so fast, the next batch is sold out before it’s even produced, they can’t produce them fast enough!

Last edited:
I know scarcity drives up prices but the profit margins on toppers must be huge. I don't understand why they don't crank them out and make as much money as possible.

He really hates you and your mods 😄😉.

I'd feel better paying for this one over the godzilla one .. Whoever paid for that has been done dirty by stern

They should have asked “are you the guy who does the mods? Then if you are can you get it to work with Colys BK2k

😜

He really hates you and your mods 😄😉.

This is exactly how my insecurity read it. Mod guy eh? No way I'm selling to you, tosser! 🤣

They should have asked “are you the guy who does the mods? Then if you are can you get it to work with Colys BK2k

😜

Fire speaker lights incoming dude! That'll get you partway there 😉

Back
Top Bottom