What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Black Knight Sword of Rage pro

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
Looking to trade my immaculate Black Knight Sword of Rage pro pinball. It looks and plays as new. Goody bag and manual remain stapled to the cabinet and unopened. No faults or glitches of any description.

I have added one or two things to improve/personalize the machine a wee bit. I removed the factory fitted flat plastic 2 D knight at the top left of the playfield and replaced it with a 3 D faceless knight figure. The top right flat plastic 2 D horse has been replaced with a 3 D horse and knight. I also added three more black knight figures to the playfield to represent the Triple Knights Challenge. A couple of custom instruction cards along with side art blades by Tilt Graphics have been fitted. I have also changed a number of the leds to include a better variety of colours as it was a bit too red and white for me. Any of this stuff can be put back to how it was should you wish, it`s a very personal thing and even if i prefer the way i done things i appreciate you might not !

As i said it`s up for trade NOT for sale at the moment. Would consider a nice Champion Pub,Frankenstein or X-Files. A Ghostbusters pro would be another possibility. The one i have in my games room is not mine as i was only trying one out for a month. If i can learn to live with the random ball hops and drains i may consider one of them but a Champion Pub would be first choice.

Machine is located in East Kilbride G74NX should you wish to come and play it.

Thanks ,
John Beveridge.

Attachments

• DSC00362.JPG
    DSC00362.JPG
    189.8 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC00361.JPG
    DSC00361.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC00340.JPG
    DSC00340.JPG
    190.5 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC00360.JPG
    DSC00360.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC00359.JPG
    DSC00359.JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC00358.JPG
    DSC00358.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC00357.JPG
    DSC00357.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC00356.JPG
    DSC00356.JPG
    213.6 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC00355.JPG
    DSC00355.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC00354.JPG
    DSC00354.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC00353.JPG
    DSC00353.JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC00352.JPG
    DSC00352.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC00351.JPG
    DSC00351.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC00350.JPG
    DSC00350.JPG
    217.9 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC00349.JPG
    DSC00349.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC00348.JPG
    DSC00348.JPG
    214.8 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC00347.JPG
    DSC00347.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC00346.JPG
    DSC00346.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC00341.JPG
    DSC00341.JPG
    207.6 KB · Views: 115
Nice to see an old wedge tvr on the wall. Owned many.

Well spotted that was a late 1986 350i bought from Christopher Neil Sportscars of Northwich. Loved the car and had few more after that one. NOTHING sounded as good as a V8 Wedge.

Had a track day years ago with all sorts of super cars but the TVR was the most fun by far👍👍👍

Miss them, particularly the Tuscan challenge race car ... or may be the 3000s turbo more. Was made redundant so they had to go in 2002, dont won't to know what they are worth now!

Bit disappointed no saucy calendar on the walls tbh!
He has a TVR on the wall!!!! Saucy overload right there ;) I always wanted a TVR. Every time I hear one I can sense myself about to drool. I had the chance to buy one ages ago and instead went for Japanese reliability (Honda NSX) which then decided to smash up its gearbox after a few weeks :rolleyes:

ps loving the Bride of Pinbot too. One of few pre-DMD games I have a fond spot for.

My bro in-law has a 3000m I think it’s called and put a V8 out of a Plymouth barracuda in it as he blew the original up after he overhauled the engine but on start up the throttle was stuck fully open😩

My old boss had a TvR Griffith. It was an absolute monster of a car and a nightmare to keep in a straight line. Unfortunately it spent more time getting fixed than on the road.

He also had a AC Cobra which was also a bit of a laugh. The centre tunnel used to get red hot after about 15mins of driving.
Bought as a right off but for still ridiculous money

Cheers
Mark

TVR always wanted one but didn't want the agro of owning one...

My old boss had a TvR Griffith. It was an absolute monster of a car and a nightmare to keep in a straight line. Unfortunately it spent more time getting fixed than on the road.

He also had a AC Cobra which was also a bit of a laugh. The centre tunnel used to get red hot after about 15mins of driving.
Bought as a right off but for still ridiculous money

Cheers
Mark

Hi Mark,

Hope you are still enjoying Laser War, kind of miss that machine.......much more than the Time Machine which i felt was a similar set up but just didn`t do it for me. Anyway i see it went for a good price on ebay the other day from the guy i sold it to.

I had a few TVRs back when i had a good paying job and i must say the wedges which i am a fan of were pretty damn reliable though with having to attend to constant niggles, Always got me from A to B no problem and i loved to drive many miles in those cars.

Cheers,
John.

Hi Mark,

Hope you are still enjoying Laser War, kind of miss that machine.......much more than the Time Machine which i felt was a similar set up but just didn`t do it for me. Anyway i see it went for a good price on ebay the other day from the guy i sold it to.

I had a few TVRs back when i had a good paying job and i must say the wedges which i am a fan of were pretty damn reliable though with having to attend to constant niggles, Always got me from A to B no problem and i loved to drive many miles in those cars.

Cheers,
John.
Hi John. I am still enjoying the Laser war. Touch wood, it's been pretty good to me. I did put a new led display in it and I did have to do a board repair to it. But I still love it and I don't plan on selling it for many a year.

I did plan on getting time machine to sit next to it but they are very similar layouts.

I am on the look out for my 3rd machine but the prices are starting to get ridiculous nowadays. I would love to track down that Gladiators you had.

It always amazes me the different games in your line up John. Black knight looks a lot of fast fun. I hope you get a good trade.

Hope the family are doing fine and was good seeing a pic of Dougal 😁

TVR always wanted one but didn't want the agro of owning one...
I was lucky in that i had a ramp at work for routine work which pretty much allowed me to work on whatever needed fine tuning, The TVRs i was in to were pretty damn reliable by the time they had reached the end of their production run. When it changed to Griffiths and the all that followed i wasn`t really so interested. Just a personal preference as i loved the shape of the wedges over and above what came after.

Hi John. I am still enjoying the Laser war. Touch wood, it's been pretty good to me. I did put a new led display in it and I did have to do a board repair to it. But I still love it and I don't plan on selling it for many a year.

I did plan on getting time machine to sit next to it but they are very similar layouts.

I am on the look out for my 3rd machine but the prices are starting to get ridiculous nowadays. I would love to track down that Gladiators you had.

It always amazes me the different games in your line up John. Black knight looks a lot of fast fun. I hope you get a good trade.

Hope the family are doing fine and was good seeing a pic of Dougal 😁
Gladiators went to a guy in Cheshire/Nth Wales who actually operated it in a theme park climbing park place . I really did like that game a lot, probably my favourite Gottlieb as the four flippers gave you a nice variety of shots.

Yeah you wouldn`t want Time Machine beside Laser War........what do you have as your second pinball ?

Dougal Dog had a few dodgy moments earlier this year but is doing not too bad now thankfully.

Cheers ,

John.

Gladiators went to a guy in Cheshire/Nth Wales who actually operated it in a theme park climbing park place . I really did like that game a lot, probably my favourite Gottlieb as the four flippers gave you a nice variety of shots.

Yeah you wouldn`t want Time Machine beside Laser War........what do you have as your second pinball ?

Dougal Dog had a few dodgy moments earlier this year but is doing not too bad now thankfully.

Cheers ,

John.
Interesting to know about that Gladiators. It will probably come up for sale again if the place doesn't make it through the covid. Like so many small businesses unfortunately.

I have a Cyclone too. A game that I really love. It can get pretty tense trying to get both the timed ramp shots.

Hey John, I sold you a nice Champion Pub 15 years ago - you should have held onto it :cool:

Hi Steve,

I wish i had a tenner for every time i said that ! I have four Champion Pubs which proved pretty difficult to sell back then, Times change. Something about that game i really like buy hey not that bothered if i don`t turn one up, i do like to try new games. Price makes it a bit crazy these days . I did get a new GC on my Black Knight half an hour ago so i am getting better at playing it !
Cheers

John.

Hi John, Wow 4 Champion pubs - definitely beat my record of 3 TAFs... Hope you're keeping well and safe up there in East Kilbride. Good luck with the trade! Steve

Got to admit to having had six Shadows over the last 25 years ! Took me that long to get good at it but once i did i loved it.

Yep all safe up here, not much covid going around .Plenty of other health issues but no one seems to care unless it`s covid these days .
Cheers,
John.

Back
Top Bottom