What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Black Knight 2000

Coly has my old one, don't know if he'd want to sell it though. He's banned from here so might want to message him via text or pinside.

Mine was on loan for over a year and came back Saturday. I was considering selling it until I started playing it again 🙈
If you don't find one I'll keep you in mind.

I think if set up stock, it's a flawed game, however I am back in love after removing the wireform that feeds the right flipper. Suddenly it's not just "trap and back up top "

Loop champion is what all the kids want!!!

Near impossible to get the default 5 loops off! Rebuilt flipper, wpc return spring. Tried the game shallow, steep, different alignment. It's either far too fast or the ball goes lightning fast until the top lanes where it seems to snag and drop! My max is 2 or 3 since having it back.

Near impossible to get the default 5 loops off! Rebuilt flipper, wpc return spring. Tried the game shallow, steep, different alignment. It's either far too fast or the ball goes lightning fast until the top lanes where it seems to snag and drop! My max is 2 or 3 since having it back.
The one i had i could make that shot all day long, others i've played just brick it at the top right turn. adjustments adjustments adjustments and actually not being super polished to an inch of its life or having stupid super amazing rubbers on etc, just factory and after a few hundred games hits the sweet spot

The one i had i could make that shot all day long, others i've played just brick it at the top right turn. adjustments adjustments adjustments and actually not being super polished to an inch of its life or having stupid super amazing rubbers on etc, just factory and after a few hundred games hits the sweet spot

I read on pinside that on the earlier versions it's harder. I can't see why. But mine is an earlier one with the sci-fi plastics.

I need to play some other bk2ks

I read on pinside that on the earlier versions it's harder. I can't see why. But mine is an earlier one with the sci-fi plastics.

I need to play some other bk2ks

hmmm not sure about that. Mine was one with the mostly blue background castle type plastics that were used in the remake set.

Didn't quite go to plan but hey-ho :rofl:

1000028350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom