What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Black Hole Manual & Schematics

Thanks Peter. Actually, I did see that page before, but he doesn't have any originals available. However, I just noticed he does have copies available, which might be OK.

It says he ships overseas, but do I remember a time when he wouldn't do that?

Thanks Peter. Actually, I did see that page before, but he doesn't have any originals available. However, I just noticed he does have copies available, which might be OK.

It says he ships overseas, but do I remember a time when he wouldn't do that?

Probably hard to tel the difference between an original and the repro copy that they produce. I think they've been shipping overseas as long as I've been in competitive pinball...!

We have an original...happy to send it to you to copy and return...
K.
Hi NFP, thank you greatly for the very kind offer.

For now, I will try piecing together A3 printouts of the PDFs I have and see how I get on.

If I get stuck with the quality , I'll come back to you.

I'm used to A0 single sheet plots from the 90's when I was working on embedded systems!

... I think they've been shipping overseas as long as I've been in competitive pinball...!
I was getting mixed up with Bob Roberts for video game parts. He refuses to ship outside the US.

Back
Top Bottom