What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Bk2k

Pudsey pinball

Registered
Bk2k for sale or trade ,fully working,playfield ok,has got new pin led display fitted has cab fade not a show machine but a players ,pics on req as it's folded at mo £950 pm if intrested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 352
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 303
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 314
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 304
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 309
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 302
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Great game, great tunes! :thumbs:

One day I'll have one in my collection.:clap:

One day I'll have money to spend on this hobby I've found myself taken in by.:hmm:

Good luck with the sale. :thumbs:

Great game, great tunes! :thumbs:

One day I'll have one in my collection.:clap:

One day I'll have money to spend on this hobby I've found myself taken in by.:hmm:

Good luck with the sale. :thumbs:
Sell the horse, buy pinball. Simples.

Would be good but horses are my wife and daughter thing, pinball is my thing. If they're not spending time with the horses then I don't get time with my pins.

The other Sunday daughter just coming back from a hack and came off broken 3x vertebrae, she's ok just a lot of pain, off work and not working with horses.

This week wife took a horse riding test and passed came in with a top score!:clap:

So if she's happy it makes life happy! Even if I have less machines.

@Shaun p you should think about this one, it's a great pin. Try it out on Pinball Arcade if you've not played it.

Plus it's ready now so you'll not be searching for FT. It'll get your collection started and it'll stop my trying to work out what I need to do to raise some pin funds.

I'll take it Dave, can pick it up next week when I'm visiting Jim Askey - not far away I think.

Dude, if you're coming past Notts and have time to stop off (assuming I'm not at work) then let me know :thumbs:

Sounds good dude, I'll be driving down the M1 from Leeds in a Citroen Xsara Picasso with a BK2K in the back, so yes let's meet up. Tues 15th, mid evening

Cool, message me on the day with an ETA :thumbs:

It looks like im a little too late ive just logged in on my laptop as wasnt getting anything on my iphone and i missed your message never mind ill keep looking!
thanks Cmor111

Back
Top Bottom