What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bikes .....all things bikes

If my garden had that road in it I would only be posting when it was raining. That road is one worth riding across Europe for.

As for the new gaff, it has a lot of land that is too steep to use. Over the years it has grown it's own little woodland as no one has bothered to reclaim it. Sadly it is not easy to use for a log cabin either but I am planning a few ideas such as a tree house for the pins, accessible via a platform from a higher terrace. Do I need planning permission for a tree house?

Does anyone have any bike festivals planned for this year? I'm planning on Rock and Blues in Derbyshire, and maybe one of the Yorkshire ones too..

None planned, I enjoy my comfort these days and doing hotels seems wrong for these events.

My elefant is still in bits. It needs new rings which would appear, are unobtainium!! Seems ludicrous for mid a 90's twin but I'm not turning anything up.
So if anyone knows where I can get a set of 92mm standard bore piston rings for a 1994 ducati 906 paso motor. There'll be more than a drink in it .
Gaz, I'm sure you have but if not look for the rings under Cagiva and not Ducati.
Had loads of the big monster trail bikes in my past, thinking about going for another GS at the moment, it's all this good weather that's messing with my head.

Thanks Daz. Tried that too. The elefant was common in Europe but it's rare on our shores. I could probably start looking abroad but the costs spiral!! A survey by mcn a couple of years ago stated there about 18 in the country!!

I owned one around 91 what a beast that was. Didn't realize they were so rare, seemed to be a few around back in the day.

Ha ha. Cool. I guess they've all either corroded away or been binned !!
If it makes you feel any better . I was 11 when you were ragging your elefant around :rofl:

Chaps. I need to move on my stored R6. I usually sell my stuff to mates and family but they're all getting too sensible for something like this.

Can anybody recommend good selling places, forums etc, please - a bike equivalent of here! With the talk on here of eBay with pin's I dread going near the place but was thinking gumtree or pistonheads.

only had one bike it was a 1989 macio 490 scared me to death i swapped a old ford zepher 4 for it
had it 3 years could not find anyone daft enough to buy it off me worth a fortune now

Aye they are nice. Takes away the fun buying a 'factory custom' though. Buy a cheap bike and turn it into a bobber yourself

be careful guys, good friend of mine killed on his bike on Saturday... very sad.

Some great bikes on show here! Call me a big jessie but mine is still in hibernation, and it's not budging until it's a good 20 degrees out :)

'97 Thundercat, I bought it before I passed my test (~10 years ago) and I still have it. It goes quick, it stops quick, and it has a nice comfy seat for my aging backside :)

Back
Top Bottom