What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Lebowski (Lower Playfield)

mufcmufc

Staff member
Alias
Nik
I'm no fan of the movie and hold no excitement for the pin, but holy crap, this looks AMAZING!

That is cool!!!!! Have they released a price for this yet.....I assume it's going to be in the 7K area?

I'm a huge fan of the movie and couldn't be more excited for the pin - I preordered literally minutes after the reveal back in December. Apart from that, I agree with everything you said!

Looks great, and it means that they don't have to try and shoehorn a bowling mechanic into the main playfield which I'm happy about. I thought from the moment that it was announced that an AC/DC cannon-esque feature could work for the bowling aspect, glad that they agreed! Love the clip at the end of them moving in a wave pattern, could work well in attract mode.

no ****. i'm a bit ****ed and already clicked on the preorder button. it was only when i realised that my major limitation is space that i realised i was being daft

Good to see some innovation coming in. Not a theme for me but I'd like to play one when it comes out. Finally started to watch the film a few weeks ago. Maybe I'm suffering from a sense of humour failure but ended up getting really bored and turned it off half way through. But if it floats your boat then go for it.

The theme is a bit "Marmite" - you're either gonna love it or hate it. But if the design is innovative and the gameplay is good then as long as they don't totally ****-up the artwork it'll be great. Think how popular and good AC/DC is yet most folks think the standard translite is utter guff - hence the various alternative replacements, Luci, etc. - you just know it was the marketing and licensing department of Sony Music that got the final say-so.

I like the idea of a bowling pinball machine. I like what I am seeing with the lower playfield. Not won over by the overall theme as I found the movie to be slow but this could work. Yes, I am going to go with interesting but not investing at the moment.

i was a bit drunk when i saw this, so i clicked on 'pre-order' as i think this will be fun.
when i realised it was gonna cost more than plenty of games i already know i want but don't wanna shell out for, i stopped short of actually sending any money. but a mate of mine says he's probably getting one, so with luck i will get to have a few plays there and when i get bored of it, i won't be stuck with a £6K lump of wood and metal.

I have no idea what a big lebowski is, but I have to say the mini bowling alley is quite an exciting feature.

Sadly never ever in my life will I be spending £7k on a pinball machine (I'd rather buy 10x system 11 games if I had a spare £7k)

Not sure why the Predator pin could be made for half the price that everyone else wants to charge for pins these days ....

Watched the film for the first time a few months ago to see what the fuss was about. Thought it was hilarious and can see why it has become a cult classic. Can also see why it's not everyone's cup of tea.

Not preordering at that price though - too many unknown factors and already taking a gamble on TH.

Can't wait to play it though, exciting times we are in now with all the competition forcing manufacturers to be innovative.

Back
Top Bottom