What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Big Hurt Conversion Kit

Martin Riley

Site Supporter
Well that’s January out the way so time to revisit this. I had hoped to keep the complete Stargate and the Big Hurt kit together but it seems in the Venn diagram of people wanting a Stargate and people being interested in a kit to allow you to swap between Stargate and Big Hurt, the intersection is a lonely place. I will therefore consider selling them separately.

All of the detail about the kit (including lots of pictures) is included in the original post (https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/gottlieb-stargate-plus-big-hurt-price-reduced.54513/) but as I’m now offering it up separately, please note as follows:

The Big Hurt kit will work without the need for any additional parts on any Gottlieb System 3 DMD game with an upper left flipper and a manual plunger (these include Barb Wire, Freddy a Nightmare on Elm Street, Gladiators, Shaq Attack and Street Fighter II). Games that meet the other requirements but don’t have an upper left flipper can be made compatible if you swap the left flipper switch for a double leaf switch and add an extra wire back to a connector near the transformer panel. The kit comes in a custom made crate so can be transported in a slightly smaller footprint than a complete pin.

The combined price of £3,600 still stands or alternatively the Big Hurt kit on its own is £750. Payment via bank transfer.

Back
Top Bottom