What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Guns Manual Extract.... (or someone that has one that can take pics please!)

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
I was going to put this in the "wanted" section, however i dont necessarilly need a copy of the full manual.....

The Manual on IPDB only covers pages up to page 56. Unfortunately it is missong section 3 in it;s entirity (probably because it's the fold out Circuit diagrams!). Unfortunately and typically this is the section i am missing!

I have a big guns, however it was previously used on site with a different payment system. The coin mech and associated hardware is completely missing (which is fair enough), however the cabling from the main loom into the coin door diag swithes is all over the place...

1713387839768.jpeg

So because the switches dont seem to work as they should...

Hence looking for either a full manual (Would be useful as that means i could re-wire the Coin Mech too!) or extracts of section 3 "cabinet Wiring Diagram" if anyone has them please (Am guessing thats what i need, but i havent seen it!!) :D

Thanks!
Paul

I think the door wiring would be similar in the manual for all the Williams games of that age, especially for the two diagnostic switches. The High Score Reset is a 'matrix' switch, but Advance and Up/Down share three wires to the Cpu board connector 1J14. I conferred with clarkey recently* about this for his Transporter. Very briefly; pressing Advance should connect Green to White (Ground). The action taken depends on whether Blue is also connected to Ground or not.

* July last year, now I've checked; recently for me

Last edited:
I have 2 NoS manuals, signed by Mark Ritchie, available for purchase.

Also, NoS playfield plastics.

DM me if interested

Back
Top Bottom