What's new

Wanted BIG BUCK HUNTER :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would ask for a refund on that private education and try to learn a bit of common sense !
I was warned not to deal with you, I can see why.................
Anyway, I better get me another beer :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell am I reading here?

This is ordinarily a polite, courteous, helpful and supportive forum for folk who know how meaningless pinball is, but love it all the same.

As for @Sarah holmes , this person may enrich the planet with his/ her presence. But my spider sense is tingling and echoing in my low class, pin and beer head is the old adage "the more you know, the less you need to show"

I may very well be wrong, I would be delighted to be wrong; but if @Sarah holmes were to p1ss off and join another forum I suspect the rest of us would be rather better off

I would ask for a refund on that private education and try a learn a bit of common sense !
I was warned not to deal with you, I can see why.................
Anyway, I better get me another beer :)
I have already got the refund :) big payout. Enjoy your beer :) I will learn common sense !

I have no idea whether bint is derogatory or inappropriate. It may actually be 100 per cent accurate. It is a word I very rarely hear.

@cooldan is an asset to this forum in my opinion. Setting aside the unscientific nature of "likes", he has 2,400 likes out of 4,900 posts

@Sarah holmes, notwithstanding his/ her high class, privately educated demeanour, he/ she has zero likes from 28 posts. I welcome correction, but has @Sarah holmes ever done anything positive here?

I have no idea whether bint is derogatory or inappropriate. It may actually be 100 per cent accurate. It is a word I very rarely hear.

@cooldan is an asset to this forum in my opinion. Setting aside the unscientific nature of "likes", he has 2,400 likes out of 4,900 posts

@Sarah holmes, notwithstanding his/ her high class, privately educated demeanour, he/ she has zero likes from 28 posts. I welcome correction, but has @Sarah holmes ever done anything positive here?

I'm sorry but it is...

http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/bint

Dan is a most welcome member of the forum and a good friend, but he is still out of order using such language.

I have already got the refund :) big payout. Enjoy your beer :) I will learn common sense !

May I suggest you look up the term Bint, and you will appreciate why the chap ,and rightly so has had a ticking off. Just disgusting.

Just switched the tv off and having a check on the group postings before i bugger off to bed and then i read these posts.
As sgt grizz comments this is pure comedy gold and my only regret about it all,is the posts didnt start earlier. Why, well cos i watched a crap film and the plot of this is far better. I sit here with tears rolling down my cheeks.
Well worth the donation we give.
As Oliver Twist said "please sir i want some more"

May I suggest you look up the term Bint, and you will appreciate why the chap ,and rightly so has had a ticking off. Just disgusting.
INFACT ,if he is anything of a man, he would have the decency to personally apologise to me. A truly vile word.

But surely, in a free speech society, some people fully deserve to be described using derogatory language

Liars ?
Thieves ?
Racists ?
Perjurers ?
Etc

Do we bury the truth ?

Je suis Charlie and all that.

It may well be the case that @Sarah holmes is richly deserving of the most strongly worded derogatory language

Based on what I have seen, I for one remain unconvinced that he/ she is worthy of any further participation on this forum

Hi Sarah, i wouldnt be upset and neither would my wife. When my wife and i were in our teens in the 60's the word bint was common place. I called her a bint hundreds of times and we're still together after all these years.

But surely, in a free speech society, some people fully deserve to be described using derogatory language

Liars ?
Thieves ?
Racists ?
Perjurers ?
Etc

Do we bury the truth ?

Je suis Charlie and all that.

It may well be the case that @Sarah holmes is richly deserving of the most strongly worded derogatory language

Based on what I have seen, I for one remain unconvinced that he/ she is worthy of any further participation on this forum

This is moderated forum. We are, as you well know, pretty easy going on here but I'm not happy with that language.

Hi Sarah, i wouldnt be upset and neither would my wife. When my wife and i were in our teens in the 60's the word bint was common place. I called her a bint hundreds of times and we're still together after all these years.
Just because a word was commonplace or tolerated in the past does not make it acceptable today.

It's all getting a bit Pinside on here :D I'm sure @Sgt GrizZ has got better or more interesting things to be doing than moderating this thread so maybe it's time to let this one die people :thumbs:

I will never sell to this person, I joined this forum to get good advise and a good quality pinball's which so far has been great, my collection will soon be double figures and have now travelled all over the UK collecting them.
After searching the posts and talking to members I see she is a dealer who wants to pay under the asking price on everything and is pushy and rude to get it which is why the last few pins that she wanted are still for sale.
I didn't think we did business like this on here, other forums and eBay for that.................

my collection will soon be double figures
Wow that's good going, I think it's excellent this community has helped you achieve that.

Btw, I'm intrigued to know did you implement the short back legs strategy to utilise the conservatory window shelves you were talking about?

To be honest I am not bothered about not getting the BBH. I keep cash :) . I appreciate your advice .Thank you. What I don't like is there sheer bitchiness/low class bums to be honest. There are afew really decent ,polite, educated men in the pinball world.thankfully I can call them true friends. I , thankfully also had the privilege of a good up bringing. Private education . So, For all you low class men : Keep enjoying pin and your beer.

Then you should know how to conduct yourself in public and online? Which you clearly don't!

Considering you had a bad reputation before joining the forum id of thought you would be keeping your head down. Your stalking and pushy antics arnt gonna gain you any love in here luv

s_media_cache_ak0.pinimg.com_564x_fc_2c_56_fc2c56fb9a0bdfef0ead857902b6a257.jpg

Woah. I apologise for the word bint if deemed unacceptable or caused any offence, but can assure you that it was used as a tongue in cheek term.

I have never met Sarah and have no beef with her.

This thread just keeps on getting stranger I see.

'Likes' is maybe unscientific as for some reason I have only noticed the feature:oops: So, have never ever 'liked' a post……

Not sure how I missed it!

Back to the comedy gold that is this thread:D

bint
bɪnt/
noun: bint; plural noun: bints

a girl or woman.

Origin
mid 19th century: from Arabic, literally ‘daughter, girl’

Did I miss something?

No modification to conservatory, games now extended into kitchen, I have designed a special tray to hold the cereal flat when sitting at a pin on the stool for breakfast !
Pics please of the flattener designed for using pins as flat tables instead of furniture.

And I was using the original Arabic origin of the word bint

Arabic bint, English bint, European bint, binti, bunti, banti, does it really matter (a few choice English words could have sounded worse!!) the whole thread was just classic - poor seller couldn't walk his dog, have his tea or go for a crap without being hounded by Sarah the Stalker :cuckoo: - play Jaws music :eek:

How sad can you get ? You do not even know me. And forget a wise crack of : THANK GOODNESS. May I please suggest to all: STOP this appalling abuse to an individual. I am more than happy to chat to any of you, and then you can make your mind up. Rather than just following the sheep .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom