What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Buck Hunter Parts Missing

R

robertlucas1970

Had this machine delivered today, looks like the light fitting in the back box must of failed and somebody fitted this, its flapping about touching all sorts of stuff, so pulled it out before it does any damage.
I now need to find a manual and try and find the correct parts to get this working if anybody can help with part numbers or has a old Stern Backbox that can sell me these bits.
I need the left and right brackets and expect there was a starter someplace ?
Many Thanks

I have found a Ballast on Pinball mania, just need the 2 fittings that go on the tube if anybody can point me in the right direction ?
Many Thanks

I wouldnt bother going ballast and 110v fluorescent - stick in an LED tube. They are less than a tenner and end caps are quite cheap from wholesalers and ebay.

Or chuck out the whole lot and put in a piece of board and make GI strips and put in flashers - I did that with a family guy and it worked great!

I wouldnt bother going ballast and 110v fluorescent - stick in an LED tube. They are less than a tenner and end caps are quite cheap from wholesalers and ebay.

Or chuck out the whole lot and put in a piece of board and make GI strips and put in flashers - I did that with a family guy and it worked great!

I know I could fit some nice LED light strip or do some fancy lighting which look a whole let better, but there is something about keeping it original, the only mods I like to do is powder coating and LED's
Many Thanks

Isnt that like saying 'my wifes had no plastic surgery apart from the boob job'?

:)

It is your machine - do what you wish.

If you have the part number Mr Palmer can order anything from Stern but you will be waiting a bit to say the least.

Isnt that like saying 'my wifes had no plastic surgery apart from the boob job'?

:)

It is your machine - do what you wish.

If you have the part number Mr Palmer can order anything from Stern but you will be waiting a bit to say the least.

Still looking for a manual, I dont think anybody has one for this as another member has been looking for one.

Use to be able to download a copy of a manual off Stern's wed site ,but it looks like it's still down unfortunately , Marco do sell then at $39 but then you have alll the cost which goes with it etc etc .

I have a spare starter and tube if needed, just postage... £3 from work.

From a WPT.

Back
Top Bottom