What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available BIG BUCK HUNTER for STAR WARS (Stern)

JAG555

Site Supporter
I know it’s probably a long shot, but worth a punt to see if anyone out there is interested in a swap, obviously plus cash from my end.

I have a really nice BBH, which I have improved with side blades, LEDS, Mezel Mods signs, speaker lights and a few more. I will miss it, but only room for three, so this is on the block.

Looking for a nice Stern Star Wars Pro (although would consider a premium).

Let me know if you are interested and we can go from there.

Note, BBH is not for sale at the minute, but if that changes I will put a For Sale ad up.

Thanks!

Hope you find a Star wars man it's a gorgeous looking machine - even if I don't know how to play it 😂

If and when you decide to sell it I would be interested as looking for some of the cheaper Sterns to start my collection again.
Many Thanks

BBH and Star Wars game wise if two where in an arcade I'd play BBH over Star Wars.

I can see why some would prefer BBH. But I actually love them both and I think BBH is great value for money. I just need a Star Wars in my collection at some point!

Like I said though, this is a punt!

Just a little bump to say that I am still up for a trade, plus cash with a HUO Star Wars.

Please let me if anyone is interested. If it a lovely condition BBH, with a load of nice mods.

I will give it another week it so and I will then probably move this to For Sale. Robert Lucus has found one now, so no one else in line at the minute.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom