What's new

Big Bang Bar

Well, there is a guy selling BBB parts on eBay.com
He had a set of NOS plastics from PMI. Starting bid $1400, I thought I was going to win them until...image.jpg

Tell me about it!
All my plastics are mint, with protectors but now gonna have to protect them in bullet proof stuff!

Why is no one looking into a 're run of both the machine and the parts?
I am sure Gene would jump back on the band wagon and get things moving once he gets wind of what people are paying for a plastic set FFS, it's a plastic set, what parallel universe have I entered.

You haven't seen anything yet... Take a look at what the other items finished at.
That's not including the set of target decals which I have won for £60. I can get white Capcom targets from AUS for $1 each so can make a set.
image.jpg

Seriously, how can we get this of the ground, there must be pinheads all over the world that would join our band of merry men on a BBB quest, I wonder how many names it would take for the remake guys to say, oh go on then, why not.

Cash waiting if you are reading this ;)

What was the RRP last time, thought it was circa 4k,......... 5k, 6k, still would have one over any NIB Stern.

I don't know about this one to be honest. I think the very thing that makes BBB such a special game is that there is such a small amount of them. Make another 2000 of them and it's going to lose a lot of it's charm isn't it?

Making more is going to loose value on the original machines but no charm will be lost.
The people with machines will not want a rerun but if it makes more parts more available and a dam sight cheaper then maybe it will make both sides happy.

I agree, no charm will be lost, theme is second to none for me at the moment and it looks awesome, would even part with my G.I to fund if necessary.

Back
Top Bottom