What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best van to hire when transporting a pin

Kenny Taylor

Registered
Folks,

I need to hire a van to drop off and pickup a pin. It's quite a distance so want to use the most efficient van possible. Would a Kangoo style of van have the depth to transport a Bally widebody.

What have you used in the past?

Cheers
Kenny

I've used VW Kaddy, Transit Connect style small vans before with no problems. I'm assuming a Kangoo fits into the same category.

I've used the small and medium sized vans from enterprise before with no problems. They used to be around £20 a day a couple of years ago, but they are now listed at >£60 a day :hmm:o_O, so I'd be searching the internet for discount vouchers and giving them a call to negotiate down the price a fair bit.

watch out for hire vans like Belingos where the renter has boarded the back. generally they hold a pin easy but once they had reduced the load area by boarding so much we had to take the gun off an Indy J to get it in

for one pin, caddy is the best for sure. I've used one a few times, easy to get it in an out and to strap it down, and its just like driving an estate care. Ford do a van the same size and the modern ones have bluetooth audio and USB.

Back
Top Bottom