What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best show on tv

DRD

Registered
Ridley Scott is one of the all time greats. Alien. Blade Runner. Thelma and Louise. Black Hawk Down. Gladiator. Kingdom of Heaven...

He also does a long running US series with a truly crap name, The Good Wife. A courtroom drama type thing.

I watch far too much tv, and this is the best current drama show IMHO.

New series starts on channel four on Thursday

My missus loves Good Wife, and I prefer Gotham :)
Mine too, new series just appeared on Netflix so I've lost her to the iPad for a few days.

I've never seen Gotham. Or Game of Thrones. Or Walking Dead. I don't watch anywhere near enough TV!

I don't watch TV anymore either, does watching on your phone/laptop count as TV?

Gotham's alright, apart from the flaw that you always know which characters will survive.

Breaking Bad is my favourite series so far on Netflix.

There are some great shows on at the moment - The Blacklist (My favourite), Gotham, Elementary, Walking Dead, Suits, Madam Secretary (Julie's favourite), X Files about to restart.
Why is it that they're all American though?

arrow, vikings, walking dead, boardwalk empire, the flash, liked them all

I knew there was another one i watch. Ray Donovan is great.

Also on the comedy side, Modern Family and Brooklyn Nine nine are good. Modern family you need to watch a few episodes to get used to the characters but then it's very funny, has a lot of subtle jokes also

Well Pussies, who watched the Good Wife tonight ?

Awesome show. It is like The Matrix, you need to open your mind. To a female led show with a stooooopid name ...

Blindspot is really good, best thing i have seen since Breaking Bad
I'm enjoying Blindspot too. I watch way too much TV, loads of US shows. Banshee is good if you like plenty of brutal violent fight scenes. Gotham is great, very Dark and moody, as is Daredevil. Enjoyed both seasons of Fargo. Others worth watching include Homeland, Minority report, Ray Donovan, The Blacklist and The Following.

I'm enjoying Blindspot too. I watch way too much TV, loads of US shows. Banshee is good if you like plenty of brutal violent fight scenes. Gotham is great, very Dark and moody, as is Daredevil. Enjoyed both seasons of Fargo. Others worth watching include Homeland, Minority report, Ray Donovan, The Blacklist and The Following.

Loved Banshee. Completely binged that a couple of months back. Plenty of eye candy too.

Back
Top Bottom