What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best shots in pinball

DRD

Registered
I don't know the myriad of games out there that well, there will doubtless be better ones .....

But if you find yourself on fish tales holding two balls on the right flipper - backhanding the caster's club, then forehanding the jackpot shot is an awesome combo.

IMG_20170318_1058454.jpg

I managed to get to super jackpots twice and put up 1.6bn, but nailing this shot was more fun.

I did once deliberately hit one ball against the other to make the castle shot on WOZ during a multi-ball, like a snooker shot. Very satisfying but doubt I could repeat it.

As a single shot I always say the Instant Rematch shot on Banzai Run is my favourite.

When it happens SJ on NGG is awesome. Hit the slam ramp and get a hole in one and then an awesome gofer callout. Just doesn't happen that often...

Locking a ball on Black Knight - it's only a short shot round the top of the upper playfield but so fast and smooth!!!

Cue Ball Wizard: Backhander off the top edge of the right slingshot to shoot past the pool ball and hit the target for 30M during No Way round. That shot is super satisfying and never gets old.

Congo: straight through the pop bumpers and up the volcano.

Shadow: hitting multiple Shadow loops is on a par with Stern's ST warp ramp!

Special mention for TAF when hitting the vault to start Multiball. Not a hard shot, but immensely satisfying.

Hold in one on NGG.
Starting Hoard on TWD.
Getting all three multiball going on Dracula.
I frickin love pinball.

The middle lock shot on TZ. It's a sod to get but makes a satisfying thunk when it's buried.

Any left ramp shot that can only be hit from a top flipper e.g. STTNG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Extra ball shot on Transporter the Rescue. Off the right flipper to the very top of the table, through the middle roll over lane :thumbs:

Taxi: with a ball locked, hit the left ramp to start multiball, then as the ball is returned to the left flipper quickly hit the ball that's just been released from the lock to lock it again and start the countdown to hit the Drac shot and enable Airport Ride bonuses. Very difficult to do, and a huge buzz when you manage it! [emoji595]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom