What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best roms for an Addam's Family?

Gold ROMS for me, especially for playing at home. If it's for in a tournament then possibly the standard ones but even with Gold I think you can restrict the random awards.

I tried Gold Roms, then switched back to the originals after an hour.

Random Cousin It award is annoying, and extra call outs aren't that great - can't even tell what Morticia is saying.

Original seems to be edging ahead...

I haven't played the Gold roms (except maybe at the NLP - TAF with the color DMD?) and this machine is purely for nostalgia so think I'll be sticking with original.

Original seems to be edging ahead...

I haven't played the Gold roms (except maybe at the NLP - TAF with the color DMD?) and this machine is purely for nostalgia so think I'll be sticking with original.
Good choice.

Also on originals, I have played a few Gold versions and didn't click with the changed callouts. I also didn't think the game was improved by the Gold roms and the random awards didn't seem fair.

Back
Top Bottom