What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best place for bits and bobs ?

R

robertlucas1970

Just picked up my first pin, would like to get a rubber kit and need to replace the black service button as that does not work, I have to short the wires to get the service menu up.
Before I search google I am sure you guys will tell me the best place to use ?
Many Thanks
Robert

Phil at pinball heaven, Andy at pinball mania, Jim at my pinballs in no particular order all very good

You will end up buying from all over the place. No one organisation will ever have all the bits you might need

I would guess that in addition to the various used parts on here and ebay that i sourced last year, i must have used over a dozen suppliers dotted around the world for various bits and pieces

Thanks, I have made a list of parts I need, found a few lamps not working which have damaged lamp holders or the lamp holder has been removed and wires just taped up.
Is there a place to pay for and download a service manual or do we still have to find a original ?
Many Thanks

Ipdb.org has pdf manuals to download. Look for your machine on there site and it'll give you all the information you need on it including roms and manuals.

Marcos specialities and pinbits too for harder to find bits but will incur shipping charges as our lovely tax man wants his cut... the w***ers.

Back
Top Bottom