What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best game of all time?

I'm going to vote for Road Show, but that may change as I become exposed to more pins 😳

Rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle should have been something you can buy on Road Show 😁

Naked twister...
Seriously though.
Just watched the new Star Treks again last night.
Always been a bigger fan of the originals.
Never really considered the newer Star Trek Pin but after doing some more investigations I have to say..
Stern really hit it out the park with the Premium and LE.
That LE has to be one of the best looking pins I have every seen 👍
I bet it plays really well too.

Naked twister...
Seriously though.
Just watched the new Star Treks again last night.
Always been a bigger fan of the originals.
Never really considered the newer Star Trek Pin but after doing some more investigations I have to say..
Stern really hit it out the park with the Premium and LE.
That LE has to be one of the best looking pins I have every seen 👍
I bet it plays really well too.

Out of interest are you classifying The Next Generation as the 'new' Star Trek? 😉

Out of interest are you classifying The Next Generation as the 'new' Star Trek? 😉
I like them all - original, STNG - but was referring to the latest movies - Into the darkness , Beyond etc... as latest 👍

Last edited:
I'm still working my way through STTNG blu-ray boxset that I got a couple of months ago, currently towards end of season 2 as I got Disney+ 2-3 weeks ago so am also watching that. Third thing I've discovered is SumoBots - I even won a prize for joint 3rd in weekly tournament yesterday. If we start a thread for best non-pinball game of 2020 that is a contender.

STTNG is so good. Jean-Luc Picard must be one of the greatest TV characters of all time. The Kelvin time line films are largely awful imo. Cool pin though, enjoyed having one for a while

STTNG is so good. Jean-Luc Picard must be one of the greatest TV characters of all time. The Kelvin time line films are largely awful imo. Cool pin though, enjoyed having one for a while
I remember him in Excalibur - I knew he would be great from there on 👍

Surely the best game of all time hands down is TAF? It may not have a very deep ruleset and I know a lot of people think it's over rated but it's an absolute icon. The most produced pinball machine ever made, and nearly 30 years later it still stands up very well on location... That's got to say something

Surely the best game of all time hands down is TAF? It may not have a very deep ruleset and I know a lot of people think it's over rated but it's an absolute icon. The most produced pinball machine ever made, and nearly 30 years later it still stands up very well on location... That's got to say something

But you sold yours........😂

Mine lasted 2 weeks! Turns out there's only so many times I can shoot a ramp then a scoop

Back
Top Bottom