What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best bang for your buck pinball - gameplay

DRD

Registered
Might I ask folk what they think are the best value games out there in terms of gameplay

As a starter, I would say The Shadow. You can buy these for around £1,300.

The film was poor, the theme is poor. The translite terrible. But i think the actual gameplay is superb. The real pinball paradise used to rate it very highly. As did pinball heaven.

Brilliant mini playfield. The phurba ramp diverters allow you to return the ball to return to either flipper from either ramp. Great flow. A few ways to reach multiballs.

WWFRR. Crammed full of bang for your buck

Infact that probably applies to most data east games.

Getaway - Dirt cheap for around a grand, great sounds and fast play.
POTC - One of the better Sterns but not the most expensive.

JD. Can often be had for a reasonable amount. Killer theme, great music. Importantly based on the comic rather than the awful Stallone film. Lots to do on it. Supergame is a neat feature as well.

Black Rose and Flintstones. Both can't be beaten for bang for buck qualities.

Ft and geteway were my long time recommended starter games but they have crept up in price. Indy 500 still seems to struggle about 1k and is a great fast paced machine

WCS is also a cracking game for around 1k.

And I think BSD is an A list title with a B list price!

Flintstones, HSii both offer a lot for the cash. Roadshow is a bit more but still has a lot to offer.

LAH has a lot in terms of toys but is a bit limited as a game

What about WCS? Excellent game for kids

2nd vote for Roadshow. The polarising music keeps the price down on a pin that is lam packed with shots off each flipper.

I'm going all out with a third vote for RS, if only my missus could get over those heads :( one day I will have a games room that is not in the living room :clap:

I've got my flame retardant suit ready for this, but I think RFM is awesome for the money. Late 90's machine with all that technology inside it. Great build quality and really easy to work on. Lots of modes and things to shoot for

Back
Top Bottom