What's new

Bell Games Saturn 2

That's why he's called The Legend :D Glad to hear it's all sorted.
Meeeeee tooooooo !!!!!!!

He really is a legend and he will not give up !!! He will not be beaten. Andy was determined to sort it all out and what a awesome job he did .... I can play properly now .... Well for a week till I rip it apart and restore her properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice stuff Andy, it was definitely at the point of needing "hands-on" attention, no way we were going to diagnose a bunch of stuff cross-wired going back and forth with forum posts. Well done getting it sorted and thanks for posting the conclusion

Jim - you should get the correct wiring documented and submit to IPDB, one day someone else will be looking for this I'm sure.

Another unusual machine saved - excellent!

Good point. Will doc it all when I pull her apart and see what we can do but if she has been like this for a while then I guess it might not always set president if other machines have the same problem .... the wiring might be screwed on all of them
.... Lol

I know that I have to change the posts that the aux board CPU chip is on as if I tighten the nuts up it shorts the board to earth, so I need to get some insulated posts for that ... That took me about and hour or two to work out why it crapped itself when I took it to the unit and built her back up ... God these things are a nightmare ... Silly things .,..

Last edited:
Loathed to pull it apart now ... Playing it whenever I get the chance and loving it ... So do all the customers and friends. Might keep it together for a bit and earn some money off it ... Lol where can I get a 50p & £1 coin mech for it ?

Sorry not been around much..... ( not that any of you missed em anyway ) lol

just busy and manic at work at mo, It was a sad day yesterday, the Saturn 2 was passed onto another owner, really sorry to see it go to be honest but funds were needed for other matters,
So down to 1 again.... Still Got JUNKYARD and thats not going anywhere....

Sorry not been around much..... ( not that any of you missed em anyway ) lol

Dunno about that mate. Think I saw at least 2 posts recently asking about decal printing, etc where you were mentioned ;)

Look on the bright side - You've now got room for another machine :)

Back
Top Bottom