What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

beer pump for games room

damos3

Registered
5Years
As I'm looking at getting more pins and arcade games, I need a bar for my games room.

What are people's recommendations for getting a beer pump?
Where is the best place to buy them?
What should I be paying?
Where is the best place to get kegs from and how much are they?

Thanks in advance

I looked into this a while back.

Pump/handle, cooler and CO2.

However the average keg holds around 50 pints +, it has to be used within 2 week or something like that, or it goes off. The line has to be flushed or replaced regularly.

Trouble was I or my friends couldn't drink all those pints every week. I'm sure the pipeline owner will chip in here.

If you don't want large quantities of beer, look at getting a "direct draw" machine. They use mini kegs and no beer lines to clean out so easy to maintain for home use. (if I remember right you get new tubes with each keg, so you don't need to clean anything

Keep a eye on eBay , there's always something on there.

I have had one of those (that Luke linked to) for a couple of years, and very pleased with it so can recommend, especially for the price. Looks great too.

edit: I bought this particular one as its so quick and easy to change a keg compared to others - it takes less than a minute!

Back
Top Bottom